- Rotary Grounds for both linear and rotary motion applications
- Customized fixturing and workholding accessories
- Specialized seals for submerged operations
- Ability to retrofit to existing equipment
- Rotary Union Integration for air, gas, and liquid
- Corrosive Environment Protection
- Speeds up to 40K RPM for low-current grounding
customized rotary grounds to meet the most demanding requirements
Custom ROTOCON Rotary GroundsRequest Quote
Custom ROTOCON Rotary Grounds Model Specifications
Meridian Laboratory has decades of experience in designing and manufacturing ROTOCON brushless rotary grounds. For a variety of applications, our standard ROTOCON rotary grounds are a perfect fit for many rotary welding, rotary plating, and other manufacturing and production processes.
When there are additional features required relative to size, environment, process, shape, or many other facets – Meridian Laboratory has the expertise to deliver amazing results with a custom ROTOCON rotary ground to meet your exact specification. Meridian Laboratory has developed unique solutions for single-contact rotary grounds for the semiconductor, welding, plating, and many other industries worldwide.
Meridian Laboratory has the ability to deliver cost effective solutions in low and high quantities alike to meet your exact requirements. As with all ROTOCON rotary grounds, they are guaranteed to be maintenance-free and deliver stable and consistent current delivery without fluctuations or change over time.
Contact Meridian Laboratory today to get your custom ROTOCON rotary ground project started!
- Extremely low contact resistance (<1mΩ (0 TO 1,750 RPM))
- Maintenance free – does not require grease or adjustment of any type
- Unaffected by RPM and use over time
- Environmentally sealed
- Operates in any direction or orientation
- Five different versions allow for multitude of mounting options
- Rotary welding
- Plasma cutting
- Rotary magnetrons/sputtering deposition
- Cable reels
- Lightning strike ground (up to 100,000A tested)