- Rotary Grounds for both linear and rotary motion applications
- Customized fixturing and workholding accessories
- Specialized seals for submerged operations
- Ability to retrofit to existing equipment
- Rotary Union Integration for air, gas, and liquid
- Corrosive Environment Protection
- Speeds up to 40K RPM for low-current grounding
customized rotary grounds to meet the most demanding requirements
Custom ROTOCON Rotary GroundsRequest Quote
Custom ROTOCON Rotary Grounds Model Specifications
Meridian Laboratory has decades of experience in designing and manufacturing ROTOCON brushless rotary grounds. For many applications, our standard ROTOCON rotary grounds are a perfect fit for many rotary welding, rotary plating, and other manufacturing and production processes.
When there are additional features required relative to size, environment, installation, process, and many other facets – Meridian Laboratory has the expertise to deliver industry-leading results with a custom ROTOCON rotary ground to meet your exact specification. Meridian Laboratory has developed unique solutions for single-contact rotary grounds for the semiconductor, welding, plating, and many other industries worldwide.
Meridian Laboratory has the ability to deliver cost effective solutions in low and high quantities alike. As with all ROTOCON rotary grounds, they are guaranteed to be maintenance-free and deliver stable and consistent current delivery without fluctuations or change over time.
Contact Meridian Laboratory today to get your custom ROTOCON rotary ground project started!
- Low and stable electrical resistance
- Maintenance Free – does not require grease or adjustments of any type
- Unaffected by RPM and total revolutions over time
- Environmentally sealed
- Operates in any direction or orientation
- Customizable options to meet your specific application needs
- Rotary Welding
- Plasma Cutting
- Rotary Magnetrons / Sputtering Deposition
- Cable Reels
- Lightning Strike Ground (tested up to 100,000A)