Precision Polyurethane Idler Rollers
Meridian Laboratory ML6 precision polyurethane idler rollers can serve as guides, tensioning wheels, or in any application which requires a roller to spin freely on a shaft. Precision polyurethane ML6 is bonded to an SAE 841 oil-impregnated bronze sleeve bushing, and is ideal for lighter duty applications with low to moderate speeds. For high speed or heavier duty applications, see our complete line of ML6 precision polyurethane coated bearings.
Custom sizes and profiles are available very affordably, with turnaround times in as little as 5 days.
ML6 polyurethane idler rollers are available in a variety of sizes, colors, and durometers to meet any of your most demanding requirements.
|Hardness (+/- 5)||40A||55A||70A||80A||90A||60D|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||600||590||615||650||700||600|
|Ultimate Tensile (PSI)||1,500||3,500||6,500||6,500||6,500||1,500|
|Tear Strength, pli Die "C"||90||128||370||420||90||90|
|Compression Modulus (PSI - 10% Deflection)||-||-||200||300||635||-|
|Compression Set (% |
22 Hrs. @ 158ºF)
For more information, contact Meridian Laboratory
- Reduces noise while rotating
- Extreme strength bond between ML6 polyurethane and bushing
- Non-marking, durable polyurethane coating
- Improved traction against contact surfaces
- Reduced wear and increased longevity of contact surfaces
- Available in variety of colors and durometers
- Converting and processor equipment
- Aircraft seating trays
- Paper, cardstock, and graphic printing systems
- Nuclear fuel rod handling systems
- Equipment door guides
- Conveyor systems