Precision Polyurethane Coated Yoke Rollers & Cam Followers
Meridian Laboratory ML6 polyurethane coated yoke cam followers (otherwise referred to as yoke rollers) are available in the same sizes as our studded cam followers, however they feature a thru-bore rather than a threaded shaft. All Meridian Laboratory ML6 polyurethane coated yoke rollers are American-made with high strength steel (available in stainless steel), and are sealed with ports located inside the bore for relubrication of the bearings ensuring maximum longevity.
They feature a smooth, quiet operation with better traction and abrasion resistance over nylon and other coverings. ML6 polyurethane is non-marking and will help protect the surface that the rollers ride on from wear and tear.
ML6 polyurethane coated cam/yoke followers & track rollers are available in a variety of sizes, colors, and durometers to meet any of your most demanding requirements.
• Reduces noise while rotating
• Extreme strength bond between ML6 polyurethane and yoke roller
• Non-marking, durable polyurethane coating
• Improved traction against contact surfaces
• Reduced wear and increased longevity of contact surfaces
• Available in variety of colors and durometers
- Stainless steel handling and manufacturing
- Appliance assembly systems
- Glass handling and production equipment
- Fuel rod guiding systems