Hubless Polyurethane Drive Rollers
Meridian Laboratory ML6 precision polyurethane hubless drive rollers are ideal for situations and applications which are space sensitive or where you wish to maximize the contact surface of rollers against its contact material. Standard sizes available in 6061 aluminum or 304 stainless steel, but are offered as well in plastics and other non-metallic materials. Precision molded with tolerances of 0.0015” or better, they are available in a variety of standard sizes and custom profiles as well. Also see our complete lineup of hubbed drive rollers.
Custom sizes and profiles are available very affordably, with turnaround times in as little as 5 days.
ML6 polyurethane drive wheels are available in a variety of sizes, colors, and durometers to meet any of your most demanding requirements.
|Hardness (+/- 5)||40A||55A||70A||80A||90A||60D|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||600||590||615||650||450||600|
|Ultimate Tensile (PSI)||1,500||3,500||6,500||6,500||7250||6400|
|Tear Strength, pli Die "C"||90||128||370||420||500||620|
|Compression Modulus (Young's Modulus)||-||-||200||300||5785||16200|
|Compression Set (% |
22 Hrs. @ 158ºF)
For more information, contact Meridian Laboratory
- Molded finish provides perfect surface finish
- Increased longevity and reduced tear-off over ground finishes
- I.R. guaranteed <0.0015” or better
- Non-marking, durable polyurethane ML6 material
- Bond strength to core is stronger than polyurethane ML6 material
- Available in variety of colors and durometers
- Mailroom equipment
- Press room manufacturing and production equipment
- Paper feeders
- Plastic film extrusion equipment
- Automated packaging machinery
- Nuclear fuel rod insertion