Truly Flexible Precision Polyurethane
You asked for it, we engineered it. Enjoy all of the benefits of ML6® Precision in a No Crush wheel design
Introducing ML6® No Crush Polyurethane Wheels from Meridian Laboratory
We’ve gone back to the drawing board and engineered a functional no crush wheel design that outperforms, outlasts, and rolls circles around the competition. Backed by our industry leading precision polyurethane casting process and 55 years of industrial polyurethane production experience, we’ve reimagined how no crush wheels should look, feel, and perform.
The end result?
A true no crush wheel, available in a wide range of durometers, that doesn’t just look good, it does exactly what it should.
» Precision engineered design offers far greater flexibility with an INCREASE in durability and lifespan
» Closed cell casting means finished wheels are not cut, ground, or machined to size, making precision tolerances of 0.0015″ TIR or less standard
» Our No Crush design won’t damage your delicate or fragile products, and has the durability to handle heavy duty applications and environments
Our products aren’t the only thing that’s flexible…
ML6® No Crush Wheels are available in a variety of standard configurations, and we can even apply our engineered no crush design to your existing standard sized wheels and rollers. To request a quote on standard (listed) sizes, or to talk to Meridian Laboratory’s Engineers about your spec and application to find the perfect solution for you, click here.
|Hardness (+/- 5)||40A||55A||70A||80A||90A||60D|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||600||590||615||650||450||600|
|Ultimate Tensile (PSI)||1,500||3,500||6,500||6,500||7250||6400|
|Tear Strength, pli Die "C"||90||128||370||420||500||620|
|Compression Modulus (Young's Modulus)||-||-||200||300||5785||16200|
|Compression Set (% |
22 Hrs. @ 158ºF)
For more information, contact Meridian Laboratory
- Precision polyurethane casting makes tolerances of .0015 TIR Standard
- Exceptional vibrational and noise dampening properties
- Superior deflection control reduces stress and strain on products and equipment
- ML6® Polyurethane is proven, with over 55 years of performance in Industrial environments
- Meridian Laboratory can apply our engineered design to your spec for the perfect solution with no complicated retrofit
- Cardboard and Paper Manufacturing and Processing
- Production and Packaging Machinery and Equipment
- Sensitive or Fragile Materials Handling/Movement
- Automated Production Line Applications
- Replacement for any standard wheel or roller function
- Bottle Spacing