Polyurethane No-Crush Wheels & Rollers
No Crush Wheels, Zero Crush Wheels, Bottle Spacer Wheels, Hold-Down Wheels – Whatever you call them, we have them…and lots of them!
ML6® No Crush Wheels and Rollers (and otherwise referred to as spacer wheels, zero crush rollers, and many other terms) are excellent choices for usage as bottle/material spacing wheels, feed rolls, hold down rolls, transfer section rollers, and much more. ML6® Polyurethane by Meridian Laboratory is specially formulated for industrial use in production and manufacturing operations – remaining flexible, while providing excellent durability and tolerances. Zero Crush Wheels can be used in a wide variety of methods and industries in mailroom equipment, corrugated packaging machinery, and bottling and labeling equipment.
Zero-Crush Rollers by Meridian Laboratory are available in a wide variety of sizes ranging from 2.50″ to 6″ outside diameter, up to 2″ in width, and bore sizes from 0.250″ to 1.00″. Meridian Laboratory can also manufacture custom bore sizes (including Metric sizes) which might not be shown – quickly and cost effectively. Click here to shop online.
Meridian Laboratory has delivered industry leading precision polyurethane rollers and wheels since 1963, with tens of thousands of different size options and variety. Meridian Laboratory ML6 Polyurethane manufacturing can deliver precision molded polyurethane parts ranging from 1 to 1M parts in a quick and cost effective method. Contact Meridian Laboratory today to learn how we can solve your needs!
Click to discover more information on each of these incredible benefits
- Precision polyurethane casting makes tolerances of .0015 TIR Standard
- Exceptional vibrational and noise dampening properties
- Superior deflection control reduces stress and strain on products and equipment
- ML6 Polyurethane is proven, with over 55 years of performance in industrial environments
- Meridian Laboratory can apply our engineered design to your spec for the perfect solution with no complicated retrofit
- Cardboard and Paper Manufacturing and Processing
- Production and Packaging Machinery and Equipment
- Sensitive or Fragile Materials Handling/Movement
- Automated Production Line Applications
- Replacement for any standard wheel or roller function
- Bottle Spacing
Custom colors available on request
|Hardness (+/- 5)||40A||55A||70A||80A||90A||60D|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||640||540||540||640||500||600|
|Ultimate Tensile (PSI)||3200||5300||5600||6900||6200||6400|
|Tear Strength, pli Die "C"||150||244||332||421||568||620|
|Compression Modulus (Young's Modulus)||380||830||1660||1990||6460||16200|
|Compression Set (% |
22 Hrs. @ 158ºF)
|Bashore Rebound (%)||50||41||37||31||35||52|
|Abrasion Loss, mm||200||224||159||94||101||115|
For more information, contact Meridian Laboratory