Hubbed Polyurethane Drive Rollers
Meridian Laboratory ML6® precision polyurethane hubbed drive rollers, (or friction rollers) are manufactured in 6061 aluminum or 304 stainless steel, but are available in plastics and other non-metallic materials as well. Precision molded with tolerances of 0.0015” or better, they are available in a variety of standard sizes and custom profiles. For applications which are space sensitive, see Meridian Laboratory’s complete lineup of hubless drive rollers.
Custom sizes and profiles are available very affordably, with turnaround times in as little as 5 days.
ML6® polyurethane drive wheels are available in a variety of sizes, colors, and durometers to meet any of your requirements.
|Hardness (+/- 5)||40A||55A||70A||80A||90A||60D|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||600||590||615||650||700||600|
|Ultimate Tensile (PSI)||1,500||3,500||6,500||6,500||6,500||1,500|
|Tear Strength, pli Die "C"||90||128||370||420||90||90|
|Compression Modulus (PSI - 10% Deflection)||-||-||200||300||635||-|
|Compression Set (% |
22 Hrs. @ 158ºF)
For more information, contact Meridian Laboratory
- Molded finish provides perfect surface finish
- Increased longevity and reduced tear off over ground finishes
- T.I.R. guaranteed <0.0015” or better
- Non-marking, durable polyurethane ML6® material
- Bond strength to core is stronger than polyurethane ML6® material
- Available in variety of colors and durometers
- Mailroom equipment
- Press room manufacturing and production equipment
- Paper feeders
- Plastic film extrusion equipment
- Automated packaging machinery
- Nuclear fuel rod insertion