Fully Integrated ROTOCON & Rotary Union Combinations
Applications requiring both electrical and media transfer can rely on Meridian Laboratory to provide fully integrated and customized solutions. Meridian Laboratory has a wide variety of electrical and mechanical solutions accounting for various passage counts, media types, pressure, speeds, temperature specifications and electrical circuit count.
The ROTOCON Difference
The environmentally sealed design of a ROTOCON protects internal connections from outside contaminants. The brushless contact design eliminates contact wear, dust, and maintenance – and gives you a much longer duty-cycle than a traditional slip ring. Ideal for heavy-duty, continuous use in industrial environments. Configurations are available to support up to 10,000 Amps, 10,000 RPM and over 100 connections for both power and data.
Learn more about how ROTOCON brushless slip rings deliver unparalleled performance.
|RPM||Up to 15,000 RPM|
|MOUNTING||Through-hole, end of shaft, or flange mount available|
|HOUSING||6061 Aluminum or 304 Stainless steel|
|PASSAGES||Up to 20 Passages|
|PRESSURE||Up to 23,000 PSI - speed and media dependent|
|TEMPERATURE||-321F to 900F, depending on options|
Nearly any of Meridian Laboratory’s ROTOCON Slip Rings can be combined with rotary unions
- Ability to transfer both media and electrical signals along or through a common shaft
- High speed capable up to 15,000 RPM
- Variety of mounting styles
- Eliminates the need of using multiple sources for rotary union and electrical connectors
- Semiconductor wafer polishing & grinding
- Hydroelectric turbines
- Rotary indexing tables
- Lathe chuck rotary unions
- Coiled tubing hose reels
- Rotary (bottle) capping machines
- Through-tool coolant machining