Precision Polyurethane Sheets & Flat Stock, Bonded to Metal
Meridian Laboratory offers precision polyurethane ML6 in standalone sheets, and bonded to flat stock material. Offered in thicknesses as thin as 0.030” and up to 1.000”. Meridian Laboratory can provide sheets to specific sizes, or can be cut to your specified size.
Custom sizes and profiles are available at affordable price points, with turnaround times in as little as 5 days.
ML6 polyurethane idler rollers are available in a variety of sizes, colors, and durometers to meet your most demanding requirements.
|Hardness (+/- 5)||40A||55A||70A||80A||90A||60D|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||600||590||615||650||700||600|
|Ultimate Tensile (PSI)||1,500||3,500||6,500||6,500||6,500||1,500|
|Tear Strength, pli Die "C"||90||128||370||420||90||90|
|Compression Modulus (PSI - 10% Deflection)||-||-||200||300||635||-|
|Compression Set (% |
22 Hrs. @ 158ºF)
For more information, contact Meridian Laboratory
- Extreme bond strength between ML6 polyurethane and stock
- Non-marking, durable polyurethane coating
- Reduced wear and increased longevity of contact surfaces
- Available in variety of colors and durometers
- Polyurethane coated vice jaws for sensitive materials
- Polyurethane nip, grip, and singulators
- Bumpers for automated production
- Holding plates for laser cutting systems