Precision Polyurethane Sheets & Flat Stock, Bonded to Metal
Meridian Laboratory offers ML6® precision polyurethane in standalone sheets, and bonded to flat stock material. Offered in thicknesses as thin as 0.030” and up to 1.000”. Meridian Laboratory can provide sheets to specific sizes, or can be cut to your specified size.
Custom sizes and profiles are available at affordable price points, with turnaround times in as little as 5 days. Be sure to check our our clamps and grippers page to learn more about our industry-leading solutions.
We specialize in both low and high volume orders
Meridian Laboratory has helped generations of engineers, designers, maintenance technicians, and innovators around the world bring their designs to life. In the past, custom precision polyurethane was an expensive and lengthy process, but that’s no longer the case. Our unique and versatile prototype and production process can deliver parts in volumes as low as one piece, in as little as 5 business days.
Typically, our customers come to us to develop a single tested and working prototype, and want to put that part into standard production once proof of concept is shown. Once we have standardized any part, it can be repeated an infinite number of times, with cost effective and repeatable results. We manufacture and produce on a daily basis, and can deliver high volume production runs in batch deliveries to meet your needs and usage patterns.
- Prototypes available in as little as 5 business days
- Tolerances of 0.001” or better in both diameter and runout
- Single prototypes to high-volume production, in an efficient and cost effective way
Check out our durometer options below, our engineers can help find the best option to suit your different applications (hard/durable to soft/forgiving).
|Hardness (+/- 5)||40A||55A||70A||80A||90A||60D|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||640||540||540||640||500||600|
|Ultimate Tensile (PSI)||3200||5300||5600||6900||6200||6400|
|Tear Strength, pli Die "C"||150||244||332||421||568||620|
|Compression Modulus (Young's Modulus)||380||830||1660||1990||6460||16200|
|Compression Set (% |
22 Hrs. @ 158ºF)
|Bashore Rebound (%)||50||41||37||31||35||52|
|Abrasion Loss, mm||200||224||159||94||101||115|
For more information, contact Meridian Laboratory
- Extreme bond strength between ML6® polyurethane and stock
- Non-marking, durable polyurethane coating
- Reduced wear and increased longevity of contact surfaces
- Available in variety of colors and durometers
- Polyurethane coated vice jaws for sensitive materials
- Polyurethane nip, grip, and singulators
- Bumpers for automated production
- Holding plates for laser cutting systems