Precision Polyurethane Coated Cam Followers/Track Rollers
Meridian Laboratory ML6 polyurethane coated cam followers (otherwise referred to as track rollers) feature a threaded stud to fit directly into a component or secure with a nut for through-hole mounting. All Meridian Laboratory ML6 polyurethane coated cam followers are high quality, American-made, sealed needle bearings, complete with lubrication ports in the ends of the shaft for maximum longevity.
They feature a flat rolling surface that is quiet and precise, and provides better traction and abrasion resistance than nylon or other types of covered rollers. The bond between Meridian Laboratory’s ML6 polyurethane and the cam follower is stronger than the polyurethane material itself – guaranteeing excellent longevity!
ML6 polyurethane coated cam followers & track rollers are available in a variety of sizes, colors, and durometers to meet any of your most demanding requirements.
|Hardness (+/- 5)||40A||55A||70A||80A||90A||60D|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||640||540||540||640||500||600|
|Ultimate Tensile (PSI)||3200||5300||5600||6900||6200||6400|
|Tear Strength, pli Die "C"||150||244||332||421||568||620|
|Compression Modulus (Young's Modulus)||380||830||1660||1990||6460||16200|
|Compression Set (% |
22 Hrs. @ 158ºF)
|Bashore Rebound (%)||50||41||37||31||35||52|
|Abrasion Loss, mm||200||224||159||94||101||115|
For more information, contact Meridian Laboratory
• Reduces noise while rotating
• Extreme strength bond between ML6 polyurethane and cam follower
• Non-marking, durable polyurethane coating
• Improved traction against contact surfaces
• Reduced wear and increased longevity of contact surfaces
• Available in variety of colors and durometers
- Stainless steel handling and manufacturing
- Appliance assembly systems
- Glass handling and production equipment
- Fuel rod guiding systems