Precision Polyurethane Coated Encoder Wheels
Meridian Laboratory precision encoder wheels are incredibly accurate and robust. The process of molding ML6 polyurethane has been developed to produce tight tolerance and repeatable results. Encoder wheels that are manufactured by Meridian Laboratory have a tolerance of less than .001”, and this is achieved without grinding. This perfect molded surface not only provides superior friction, but also prevents the material from wearing and giving false readings from the encoder.
Meridian Laboratory has stock sizes available, but is also capable of producing custom wheels in as little as 5 days from order to delivery in an extremely cost effective manner.
ML6 polyurethane encoder wheels are available in a variety of sizes, colors, and durometers to meet any of your most demanding requirements.
- T.I.R. and diameter of <0.001” or better
- Very high friction
- Very low wear
- Closed cell surface does not absorb or collect contaminants
- Custom sizes available in as little as 5 days
- Converting and processor equipment
- Paper, cardstock, and graphic printing systems
- Nuclear fuel rod handling systems
- Die cutting machines
- Conveyor systems
- Material metering systems