Precision Polyurethane Clamps & Grippers, Bonded to Metal
Meridian Laboratory offers precision polyurethane ML6® for robotic finger grippers and clamps. Offered in thicknesses as thin as 0.030” and up to 1.000”, and molded with tolerances of 0.0015” or better. Meridian Laboratory can provide solutions to specific sizes, or can be cast to your specified size. ML6 delivers perfect grip for robotic fingers and industrial clamps.
Custom sizes and profiles are available at affordable price points, with turnaround times in as little as 5 days – ranging in quantity from 1 to 1M+.
ML6 polyurethane grippers and clamps are available in a variety of sizes, colors, and durometers to meet your most demanding requirements.
- Extreme bond strength between ML6® polyurethane and stock
- Non-marking, durable polyurethane coating
- Reduced wear and increased longevity of contact surfaces
- Available in variety of colors and durometers
- Polyurethane coated vice jaws for sensitive materials
- Polyurethane nip, grip, and singulators
- Robotic finger grippers
- Industrial clamps