Custom Molded Polyurethane Products
For more than 55 years, Meridian Laboratory has been a leader in delivering precision polyurethane drive rollers, idler rollers, encoder wheels, flat sheet, and other designs. Meridian Laboratory has developed an extensive collection of in standardized parts in a wide range of shapes and sizes. Despite this, what sets Meridian Laboratory apart from conventional custom molded polyurethane manufacturers is its ability to deliver quick, precise, yet cost effective prototype and low volume parts.
With the unique manufacturing technique used to produce ML6 polyurethane parts, Meridian Laboratory has the ability to scale output with time as need and quantity grows. This allows Meridian Laboratory to adequately support projects from single prototypes to high-volume production, in an efficient and cost effective way.
Meridian Laboratory’s Custom Molded Polyurethane Process
Meridian Laboratory has made the process of developing custom cast and custom molded polyurethane components easy and efficient.
- Contact Meridian Laboratory with specifications, drawings, or the part you wish to have made.
- In the event Meridian Laboratory does not have pre-existing tooling which fit your needs, a recommendation will be provided on pre-existing tooling and sizing.
- If you require specialized tooling, a one-time setup charge (generally between $250 and $500) and is good for the lifetime of the parts’ dimensions.
- Specify if you would like to send parts to Meridian Laboratory, or have us deliver complete.
- Typically, in 5-7 business days you will receive your first parts for testing and evaluation.
- As demand and quantities scale, so can Meridian Laboratory’s output and production capabilities to meet your needs.
The ML6 Difference
ML6 precision polyurethane is guaranteed to deliver within tolerance of up to 0.001” T.I.R. or better. Our combination of engineering and polymer expertise produces a finished product that requires no surface grinding or multiple applications, and contains no pits, air bubbles, or other defects that are common in the vast majority of polyurethane products available on the market.
Find out how we deliver unparalleled precision.