Precision Polyurethane Coated Bearings
Meridian Laboratory ML6 precision polyurethane coated bearings are extremely precise and durable. Designed with heavy duty and higher speed ratings in mind, they are non-marking and have a guaranteed T.I.R. of less than 0.001”. For light duty applications with moderate to low speeds, see our complete line of ML6 polyurethane idler rollers.
Custom sizes and profiles are available very affordably, with turnaround times in as little as 5 days. Metric sizes are not listed, but available by request.
ML6 polyurethane coated bearings are available in a variety of sizes, colors, and durometers to meet any of your requirements.
|Hardness (+/- 5)||40A||55A||70A||80A||90A||60D|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||600||590||615||650||450||600|
|Ultimate Tensile (PSI)||1,500||3,500||6,500||6,500||7250||6400|
|Tear Strength, pli Die "C"||90||128||370||420||500||620|
|Compression Modulus (Young's Modulus)||-||-||200||300||5785||16200|
|Compression Set (% |
22 Hrs. @ 158ºF)
For more information, contact Meridian Laboratory
- Reduces noise while rotating
- Molding process does not affect the lubrication of performance of the bearing
- Extreme strength bond between ML6 polyurethane and bearing
- Non-marking, durable polyurethane coating
- Improved traction against contact surfaces
- Reduced wear and increased longevity of contact surfaces
- Available in variety of colors and durometers
- Glass handling equipment
- Turntable assemblies
- Medical tubing guides
- Extrusion guide wheels
- Material handling conveyors