Polyurethane Mailroom Products
Meridian Laboratory high-quality ML6 precision polyurethane rollers have delivered the best results to the mailing industry for decades. The reason so many choose ML6 is the longevity of our products, low cost, and availability. ML6 polyurethane rollers feature a perfect surface finish and no grinding, creating the best ID and OD tolerances (+/-0.001”).
- Pitney Bowes
- Bell and Howell
- And More!
Why Precision Matters
While it’s easy to think “it’s just a roller”, it’s even easier to lose sight of how much you ask of your rollers and wheels, day in and day out. Keeping your operations running with a minimum of downtime for machine repairs, feed jams, or other time wasters (and money costers) means upgrading to superior components for your application. If you expect, and demand that your equipment do more, ML6 offers a proven upgrade you’ll notice immediately.
Take a look at the short video below to see one (of many) very simple reasons a more durable, precision roller can have a huge impact on your manufacturing environment.
- Molded finish provides a perfect surface finish
- Increased longevity and reduced tear-off over ground finishes
- T.I.R. guaranteed <0.0015” or better
- Non-marking, durable polyurethane ML6 material
- Bond strength to core is stronger than polyurethane ML6 material
- Available in variety of colors and durometers